The project “Support for Public Administration Capacity Building in Turkmenistan”, funded by the European Union and implemented by a consortium led by Hulla & Co. Human Dynamics KG
accepts applications from relevant qualified candidates
for the position of Junior Professional/Assistant
in the following areas related to the development of the Master’s Degree Program in Public Administration:
- Administrative Law including Administrative Procedures;
- Strategic Planning;
- Human Resource /Personnel management;
- Public Finance.
The experts will work under the guidance of the Team Leader and in close cooperation with the teaching staff of the Academy of Civil Service under the President of Turkmenistan, who are in charge for development of modules on the above-mentioned topics.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum University degree or Master’s Degree in the above mentioned areas, or equivalent academic qualification by experience,
- Fluent in Turkmen language,
- A good command of written and spoken English
General and Specific Professional Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the relevant fields
- Experience in working in an institution of higher education or public body or a donor-funded project(s) on above mentioned areas, will be an advantage
- Professional experience with international methodologies, policies, standards, etc., will be an advantage
- Excellent understanding of Turkmen educational and/or public administration system
- Excellent communication skills and team player
The initial period for the assignment is 1 year with the possibility of an extension. Experts will work with the teachers of the Academy of Civil Service under the President of Turkmenistan.
Deadlines and Availability
Deadline for CV submission (preferably in EU format): 15th of April 2019 to:
Project Team Leader: Folkert Milch, [email protected]
Project Director: Ivelina Dilovska, [email protected]
Mobilization: after 1st May 2019
Availability: until October 2020Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.